Sara Chase Carlson Scholarship
The Sara Chase Carlson Scholarship is a four-year scholarship for the Upper School years, Grades 9-12. The scholarship will be offered again for a new 9th grade student entering in September 2018.
Selection is based on the following criteria:
New Student Entering 9th Grade in 2018
Strong Academic Ability
Strength In The Arts and/or Technology
Demonstrated Financial Need
Sara Chase Carlson Scholarship Applicants
Deadline: February 14, 2018
- Schedule an Admissions Appointment with Tara Becker, Director of Admissions and Marketing
- Complete and return the following to Tara Becker, Director of Admissions and Marketing:
- Application for Admission ($50 Application Fee waived)
- Submit materials that would demonstrate an interest and Strength in the Arts and/or Technology
- Copy of your 2017 Tax Forms (Deadline for submission: March 1, 2018)
- Complete the School and Student Services for Financial Aid (SSS) online forms (https://sssbynais.force.com/familyportal/ ) with the $49 fee for submission. (WPS code: 4080)The SSS application process begins on October 2, 2017. Please have all data submitted to SSS by March 1, 2018. For questions, please refer to the following: How To Apply for Financial Aid
- Admissions Testing - February 17, 2018.
- Student Interview – For accepted students an interview will be scheduled early Spring.
- Optional Shadow Day - Students learn best about Worcester Prep by spending a day with potential Worcester Prep classmates. A student may “shadow” another student once an application has been submitted. Students experience a ‘typical’ Worcester Prep day with a host or hostess from their current grade level. Please call the Director of Admissions and Marketing to set up a “shadow” date.
Worcester Preparatory School is committed to a policy of nondiscriminatory practices relating to race, color, sex, creed, or national origin in regard to the consideration and acceptance of students for admission and the interviewing and hiring of faculty and administrative staff.
For more information about Worcester Preparatory School, to schedule an admissions appointment or for further information on application procedures, please contact Tara Becker, Director of Admissions and Marketing, at 410-641-3575 or firstname.lastname@example.org.